The Math Curriculum for Gifted Students series:
- Provides gifted and advanced learners with challenging activities to extend their mathematical thinking.
- Includes lessons, activities, and extensions that are aligned to national standards.
- Is designed to provide high-ability learners advancement beyond the general curriculum.
- Is ideal for gifted classrooms or gifted pull-out groups.
- Was developed by the Center for Gifted Education at William & Mary.
In Math Curriculum for Gifted Students (Grade 3), the 21 lessons cover mathematics content for grade 3 and are divided into five sections: number and operations in Base Ten, operations and algebraic thinking, number and operations-fractions, measurement and data, and geometry. Each lesson includes a teacher page that outlines the estimated time, key terms, materials, and objectives; a challenging activity to allow students to explore the concepts in depth; practice problems; and an assessment similar to standards-based grade-level standardized assessments.
||Routledge; 2nd edition (April 1, 2020)
||8.5 x 0.56 x 11 inches