Project-Based Learning for Gifted Students: A Step-by-Step Guide to PBL and Inquiry in the Classroomoutlines how to implement PBL in the gifted classroom. This fully updated second edition:
- Guides teachers to create a project-based learning environment in their own classroom.
- Includes helpful examples and reproducible lessons that all teachers can use to get started.
- Focuses on student choice, teacher responsibility, and opportunities for differentiation.
- Provides a step-by-step process for linking projects with standards and finding the right structure.
- Helps build a practical and engaging classroom environment.
Use this must-have guide to challenge students' thinking, promote rigor, and build engaging authentic, real-world, inquiry-based learning experiences.
Todd Stanley is author of seven teacher education books including Project-Based Learning for Gifted Students: A Handbook for the 21st-Century Classroom and Performance-Based Assessment for 21st-Century Skills.
||Routledge; 2nd edition (July 1, 2021)
||8.5 x 0.36 x 11 inches